Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Tiny Bit of Craftiness

So, most of the blogs I read are either "Crafty Blogs" or "Mommy Blogs".  As I am continually learning, evolving and expanding this blog, I realize that although I am WAY more of a Mommy Blogger, I aspire to the craftiness I read about.  It is in this spirit that I present my craftiness - hairbows!  When AnnaLauren was born (see it all goes back to being a mommy), I quickly realized that my tastes were excellent.  However, my pocketbook was not always accommodating.  So, after paying $10+ each for hairbows too many times, I went online, googled hairbow instructions and taught myself.  Now I buy ribbon at Wal-Mart or 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby and AnnaLauren has bows to match all her cute outfits for $1 or less each!  Wanna know how to make bows of your own?  Go here


No comments:

Post a Comment