Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Hobby Lobby - I love you so!

For Valentine's Day, I didn't really want anything.  I mean, I am lucky enough to have a hubby who is sweet to me all year long (that has to be worth like 5 brownie points).  But, the hubs got me the required flowers and took me to Hobby Lobby.  Be still my heart!  He walked around the entire store with only minimal complaining and bought me all this awesomeness! (Sorry for the pictures, that's something I plan on working on this year.)

All wall hangings were 50% off! So...

I got this fab frame for $25.



And this one for $11.



And this cross for my kitchen for $15.  Can you believe it?



And this awesome cross for $7.50.


And of course, one last cross for the cross wall.  It was $5.


Can you tell I have a thing for crosses? Here's the beginning of my cross wall just to prove it!


And all that my friends is better than a box of chocolates!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The hubs really scored points this year didn't he! Sounds like you have a wonderful life, as I have enjoyed reading about it! Thanks so much for sharing..stop by my blog sometime, I would be honored...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay let's say 10 brownie points! I love Hobby Lobby!!! And for him to go with you - what a MAN!! Love all your great finds! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete