Thursday, March 11, 2010

Layla Grace


Like many of you, I followed the last few days of the precious life of two year old Layla Grace.  I felt so very connected because Layla Grace and AnnaLauren are only weeks apart in age.  If you are unfamiliar with her story, you can read it here.

I read about her death with both intense sadness and relief that she was being held in Jesus' arms instead of in pain.  Today, I found a post on Special Sauce in the House that articulated my feelings better than I ever could.  If you have children, or really even if you don't, you should read it.  Then go and hug those you love a little tighter.

Read here.

8 comments:

  1. I first read about her yesterday. I feel so bad for her family, but yes, I rejoice in knowing is no longer in pain and in the arms of Jesus! Thank you for stopping by my place and for your prayers. They mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story breaks my heart!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the prayers! God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This precious little angel has touched so many lives in her short time here on earth. I have prayed for her and her family and I hope that they continue to lean on Christ to get through the coming times.

    BTW, thanks for coming by Southern Somedays!!! I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really does make me want to hug my kids and not let go!

    I stopped by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart aches for her family.

    Stopping by from SITS to welcome you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a sad story:-(

    Welcoming you to SITs! I hope you enjoy the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a heartbreaking story.

    I'm stopping by to welcome you the the SITS family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sad... I hope her family is helped by all the outpourings of support.

    Visiting to welcome you to SITS :)

    ReplyDelete