Thursday, October 28, 2010

AnnaLauren's B'day Sneak Peek

My baby is turning 3 on Sunday - yes she's a Halloween girlie.  I can't believe it, but that's another post for another day.  This year she wanted some input into her birthday party.  She wanted, "butterflies, fairies, Tinkerbell and princess."  Well, that is quite the list, so I began searching. 

The Sassy Little Mama
I know AnnaLauren loves bright and girlie colors - pink, lime green, turquoise, yellow and orange.  Plus, the idea of butterflies appealed to me the most, so I began to think of the party theme as Enchanted Garden.

After the party, I will do a complete post and maybe some tutorials even.  I know, me crafty??  But, I really did some cute stuff if I do say so myself.

But, here is a little preview to give you an idea of the fun we have planned...
And if it fits!  Fingers Crossed!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment