Tuesday, November 2, 2010

AnnaLauren's 3rd Birthday

Our precious AnnaLauren turned 3 on Halloween and so a bash was definitely in order!  There are such cute pictures that I am not going to include much text.  But, I was so tickled at what I was able to do on a budget that I am going to mention some of the great tips I learned along the way.

Everyone was welcomed with a candy bar that also served as favors.
All the containers were bought in the 2 months leading up to the party at a local thrift store.  I don't think any of them were more than $1.98!
 Topped by a gorgeous wreath made by Grams


Plenty of food was available for munching.
The cake stand was made with a $0.99 candle holder from the thrift store (spray painted white) that I attached to a $1 plate from Dollar Tree with Gorilla Glue.
All the remaining containers are either from a local salvage store or Dollar General.



The outside was so cute!

The centerpieces were fantastic and so cheap!  The gerber daisies were all bought 50% off at Hobby Lobby.  The glass cylinders, filler marbles and feather boas (stuffed into the cylinder) were from the Dollar Tree!

All the wings were, you guessed it, from the Dollar Tree!

I ordered a printable party package from Shindig Parties on Etsy.com.  Then, I printed and assembled the cupcake toppers, cake topper, banners, candy bar labels, water bottle labels, etc.  It was so easy and made the party look really custom for a minimal investment.  I will definitely do this again!


Yep, I forgot to buy birthday candles, but we made it!



And everyone had a fantastic time!
The castle bouncer was a bit of a splurge, but with all the money I saved on the rest of the party, it was worth it!

And if you still need to see more pictures, there are plenty below.
I can't help myself!













I'm linking to:

Click Here to Join In!


3 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely perfect!!!!! You did a great job and made so wonderful memories for your sweet little on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an awesome birthday! Super cute! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete