Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shutter Love Tuesday - Eyelashes

I have looked at Shutter Love Tuesday over at The Trendy Treehouse several times, but I have never entered a photo.  But, when I saw that this week's theme was eyelashes, I knew I had a great photo of AnnaLauren to enter.

She definitely got her daddy's eyelashes - they are thick and black and gorgeous!

Snow Day 2010

If you want to join in the fun, or to vote for AnnaLauren (#72), you can click the link below!  It just so happens that we are having another snow day today - funny!

Click here to vote!

ShutterLoveTuesdays


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by from Trendy Treehouse! I do fun photography tutorials over at my blog and have a Saturday linky where you can post your images! I am a new follower :) Come by and visit sometime. I love meeting other photographers.

    www.thismamarocksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete