Monday, February 1, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

It's officially February, so in honor of Love Month, I have decided to blog about some of the silliness that I love.  I know you didn't ask for it, but doesn't it help us bond? (insert tongue in cheek) :)

Random Things I Love
(links are provided as necessary for you to view the awesomeness)

1.  1000 tc Sheets - so worth the ridiculous price

2.  Stalking Reading blogs everyday - this one is a personal favorite! 

3.  V-8 Spicy Hot

4.  Edam Cheese & Muscadine Ripple Ice Cream from Mississippi State University

5.  Shopping in thrift stores, consignments shops, junk stores, Etsy, etc.  I drive my hubby crazy searching out stores every time we are out of town!

6.  My awesome church!!!

7.  SITS - so I know that I'm not just talking to myself

8.  Tropical vacations - especially at Atlantis

9.  Melissa & Doug wooden toys (for AnnaLauren, I promise)

10.  Helping Noah pick out high school courses and seeing him so interested in college.  Not going is the one thing in life I regret most!
Happy February, Y'all!
XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I second the tropical vacations. And that ice cream sounds awfully good too.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete