Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweeeet - A Blog Award!

Y'all guess what?  I got an award!

The sweet Becky from Our Peaceful Home

was so sweet to present me with this award

And in honor of my versatility, I'm going to change the rules a little.
Thank the person who gave it to you, tell 7 things random things about yourself, and give this award to at least one other blog.

Thank you Becky!  Y'all go see her cute blog.

7 Things About Me
1.  My favorite desserts are Key Lime Pie and Cherries Jubilee ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
2.  My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day.
3.  I'm so ready for a weekend getaway with my hubby!
4.  I should live near the beach, but I don't.
5.  My future aspiration is to open a children's consignment boutique.
6.  I'm totally Team Jacob!
7.  I make all my daughter's hairbows.

I am presenting this award to:

Trish @ Me & My Boys

2 comments:

  1. I should live by the beach too and I love it that you make your daughters hair bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! You are welcome to share our beach anytime!

    ReplyDelete