Friday, August 13, 2010

Growing Deep

I've mentioned my awesome small group in several posts, so I thought you should get the opportunity to meet some of us...
Our leader Brandy and her husband Jamie
Brandy inspires me every week with her huge heart for Jesus.

Some of the rest of the crew...

Michael and Amanda
Their Beautiful Children
Chloe, Vaughn and Brodie

Corey & Jen
Although they are following their careers out of town next month, they'll always be part of the group.

Amy (and AnnaLauren)

Some fun stuff...

And lastly, yours truly, the sweaty photographer




My name is Nikki and Mondays are my favorite night of the week, but 93 degrees at 9:30 is craziness.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finding momondealz! I am following you back. We have a toddler and a teenager also, and a baby on the way! Never a dull moment

    ReplyDelete