Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tour of Our Home

I'm joining up with a couple of Christmas parties.  First off is The Nester's Christmas Tour of Homes.  The link is at the bottom of the post if you want to join in.

This year we continued to expand on our red and lime green theme.  I still love it.

First of all, welcome...
We went with lime green mesh with red and black and white polka dot bows.  I love the polka dot cross made from galvinzed tin as well!

The tree is done with the same lime mesh and all the ornaments are in the same red and lime colow scheme.  We added the large glitter balls this year and I think they add a lot.

We added a little garland and extra large ornaments to the staircase railing.

The dining room that we decorate with lots of fun colors.  I am constantly changing this room up! 

Lastly, this is my fantel (the dresser in my living room that's my fake mantel).  Since my real mantel is dominated by a huge tv, this is where I do the big decorating.  Tommy bought me the Santa picture at Kirkland's a few weeks ago and I am CRAZY about it!



The End!
Hope you have a holly, jolly Christmas!!!




5 comments: