Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorite Presents

Our family is so very blessed - 365 days of the year!  But, as always, we gifted too much to each other yet again.  However, we did get some fun (and relatively inexpensive) things that I thought I would share with you.  You can click to look at the actual sites.

Two of my favorites...
Plain Silver Cross Necklace (wanted one forever!)

My guiltiest of pleasures - True Blood!

A couple of Noah's Favorites...
Washburn Acoustic/Electric Guitar

A New Book Series by Rick Riordan - Read the Percy Jackson series first!

A couple of things from AnnaLauren...
KidKraft Annabelle Dollhouse - we were thrilled with the quality for the price!

Maison Chic Fairy Princess Doll

And you guessed it, a couple from Tommy...
1/2 Zip Ralph Lauren Pullover

Donut House Coffee for the Keurig



Hope you are as blessed as us - and I definitely don't mean with gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment