Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Shopping Trip - Cute Plus Size Dresses

I'm trying something new this week and depending on how everyone likes it, I may do it every Friday.
I am taking you on a virtual shopping trip for an item or items that I have been desiring.  I will try to cover several variations and price points and all sites will be linked.  I know you are tired of all the blah, blah, blah -  so on with the show...

For this 1st edition of The Friday Shopping Trip, we are looking for

Cute Summer Dresses -
that fit my plus size figure! :)

Maxi Dress from LaneBryant.com - $79.50
Black Dress with Crochet Trim from Walmart.com - $14.00!!!
Paisley Sheath from Avenue.com - $79.90
Aqua & Brown Abstract Dress from JCPenney.com - $39.99
Lime Border Print Dress from Avenue.com - $52.90
Black Route 66 Maxi Dress from KMart.com - $18.74!
Halter Maxi Dress from LaneBryant.com - $89.50

and of course, I have to add in a little fun footwear
Born Macadamia Gladiator Sandals at Zappos.com - $90.00


5 comments:

  1. I am very in favor of this posting idea! I have a wedding to go to where the bride is 23 and knock out beautiful...and I am 36 and um,...plus sized...so I really am looking for something nice to wear, that is pretty without trying too hard...you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Paisley Sheath!!! So stinkin cute!!! I just found your blog and will follow! Would love a visit from you as well!

    housequeen.blogspot.com

    I have 3 giveaways going on now too! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for posting plus size dresses. I don't see a lot of post circulating a about plus size fashion.

    ReplyDelete