Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jeremiah 1:5

I have awesome kids and this weekend really backed it up.  They are both so special and I know that God has big plans for both of them.  Of course, I'm their Mom, so I can say that!

Noah

AnnaLauren

Noah, my precious son, was baptized this past Sunday.  As his mother, I could not be more proud of him.  Since having each of my children, it has always been my greastest hope that they would come to know Jesus as their Savior. 

Noah and Pastor Paul Brashier at Parkway Baptist Church

On Saturday, we took AnnaLauren to the mall to see Dora the Explorer and to ride the carousel.  Although she is quite the little drama queen most days, she was remarkably well behaved on this trip and LOVED Dora and Boots!
With Daddy on the carousel

I am so very blessed!
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...
Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)

If you have questions about Jesus, you can find answers here.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog for a few weeks and I'm not sure that I've ever commented, so just so you know....

    This post brought tears to my eyes and so very similar to the post I did this weekend after I got back from the Beth Moore Simulcast with friends!

    God is Good. All the time.

    ReplyDelete