Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Noah's 14th Birthday

So, my post about Noah's birthday is late.  Typical!

But, here we go...

This year Noah didn't want any type of "birthday party".  But, he did have one request.  He wanted a family get together with hamburgers, hotdogs and ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.  I am blessed to have a great relationship with Noah's dad and my ex-in-laws.  In fact, they are still very much like my family.  So, we got together and had a great time.  See!

Noah blowing out candles. 
Cheered on by AnnaLauren, Addy and Big Daddy (my dad).

Opening Presents
Such a sweet big brother to let AnnaLauren help.
Noah's dad, Brent, looking on.

The guests

Grams (Tommy's mom), Nana (Noah's Dad's Mom), Dad Brent, Aunt Chelainea, SIL Emiley
Papa (Noah's Dad's Dad), Tommy, Pop Tom (Tommy's Dad), Corey, Grams, Nana, Chelainea, Mamaw Betty (my g'mother), Stepmom Shawn, Papaw Troy (my g'daddy)
Pop Joe
Sweet Ensley

Happy 14th Birthday Noah!
I'm so proud to be your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment