Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Consignment Sale Bargains!

Twice a year, New 2 U Consignment has a HUGE children's consignment sale in Tupelo.  I always volunteer to be able to shop before it opens to the public.  This year I really racked up!

Here is my haul - 39 pieces of fabulousness from brands like Baxter& Beatrice, Remember Nguyen, Mis Tee V Us, Ralph Lauren & several custom made items!  Yes, it's all for AnnaLauren, sadly Noah has sized out of this sale. 

I picked up a brand new Pottery Barn Teen Graphic Pop quilt and two shams as well as a coordinating lamp.  The retail price was well over $300 and I paid $80!  Score!  I love it and it will be perfect in AnnaLauren's "Big Girl" room that is currently in progress.
Photo from Pottery Barn Teen

And of course I couldn't resist an Ole Miss cheerleader doll.  AnnaLauren named her Kelly and has taken her everywhere since I brought her home last Wednesday.  So Cute!

If you live anywhere in North Mississippi or West Alabama and have small children, this sale is fantastic!  I consign AnnaLauren's clothes and always do extremely well!


1 comment:

  1. ugh jelious! i have been looking for a good used set of that pottery barn graphic or paisley pop!

    ReplyDelete