Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NAIW Region III Conference

I have mentioned lots of times that my day job (for now) is in insurance.  So, I have been a member of Insurance Professionals of Northeast MS for a few years and am privileged enough to be serving as our president this year.  So, in that capacity, I decided to attend the regional conference in Montgomery, AL.  It really was a great time!

Mississippi Council attendees at the antebellum themed Welcome Party
 Opening night of the Montgomery Biscuits Baseball Team from the hotel balcony
 Me, sporting the required First Timers accessory
 Region III First Timers
 Harriott II Riverboat on the Alabama River
Venue for Friday night's dinner cruise - so fun!
 We stayed at the fantastic Renaissance Montgomery on the corner of Tallapoosa and Commerce.
Tallapoosa makes me think thoughts that make me giggle.  Yes, I'm a child sometimes.
It was a really fun weekend full of great people, food and lots of learning.  If any of you are in insurance, seek out your local chapter.  You don't know what you are missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment